January often marks a fresh start for many companies. It is also the perfect time to review your communications infrastructure to ensure that it will be able to support your 2016 business goals. To help you we’ve put together a short list of essential questions, as well as links to additional helpful information. If you’d like any further assistance, give Meridian IP Communications a call on 0845 313 0987
- Are your office and mobile phone systems integrated? Despite recent advances in digital communications technology, many businesses have yet to wake up to the business benefits that come from linking their office and mobile phones. Modern systems can offer Mobile twinning, which automatically reroutes incoming calls to your staff member’s mobile phone when they’re away from their desk. This means they never miss an important call. See our recent post on mobile twinning for more information.
- Is your current business phone system still cost effective? Business telephony systems are evolving rapidly with new features and lower costs. Sadly, most small and medium-sized companies are still relying on old fashioned, outdated and expensive landline technology. Not only could this “head in the sand” strategy be wasting money, but it could also be holding your business back. For money saving telephone tips click here
- Are you making the most of your phone system? Modern business phone systems, such as those available from Samsung, offer a host of efficiency-boosting features. Could your business benefit from services such as call recording, automatic call distribution, conference calling and interactive voice response (IVR)? These powerful features are now so affordable that small and medium-sized enterprises can be just as efficient and professional as their bigger competitors. Find out more about these advanced business phone features.
- Is your company using outdated and expensive ISDN technology? If your business depends on a fast, reliable, high-capacity Internet connection, then you may well have opted for a dedicated ISDN line at some time in the past. While this was cutting edge technology just a few years ago, it is now outdated. A fast broadband connection linked with a new technology called SIP trunking could save you hundreds of pounds and provide a better service for your company. Find out how SIP trunking can help your business.
- Get an independent digital communications health check When it comes to deciding if you are getting the most from your business phone system, the problem is that “You don’t know what you don’t know.” You’ve not got the time to read all the literature and assess all the features and benefits of the many different phone systems and telecoms providers. That’s why we at Meridian IP Communications offer a free, no obligation digital health check. Just contact us today and we’ll call you back to arrange an eye-opening digital health check.